REFUNDS AND CANCELLATION POLICY
Refunds and cancellations are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- All sale and pre-order sale items are final and cancellation shall not be permissible. SK Guns will only issue a refund for a sale item if your transfer is denied pursuant to subsection (3) below. All other transactions shall be subject to subsections (2) through (5) immediately below.
- Once SK Guns has received payment for a product on our website with any product including but not limited edition SK Guns, SK Arms Va, SK Customs, SK Bespoke Collection ie unique customs productions a pre-order disclaimer acknowledged at check out is strictly enforced by this policy. This also pertains to and third-party e-commerce platform ie. Gunbroker.com, Gunsamerica.com, Gunsinternational.com aka MarketPlace Facilitators, Ecommerce Websites, cancellation shall not be permissible, and no refund will be issued by SK Guns and subsidiaries unless otherwise agreed to in writing by SK Guns. We try to help our customers but there are certain fees which are not-refundable and will be deducted from any refund approved in advance and in writing by SK Guns, these deducted fees including but not limited too: Third-Party Credit Card Transaction Fees, Echeck Processing Fees. In-House Financing Fees, Marketing fees, Hard-Assets Fees such as flyers, Brochures, Inserts, and Web-Development fees to name a few.
- Cancellation of an item must be requested, in writing, prior to SK Guns discussing the matter further. SK Guns will charge a 25% restocking fee for cancellations/returns/refunds of any item in accordance with the above subsection. The 25% restocking fee does not include the “other fees” incurred by the SK Guns in subsection (2). You’re receiving dealer must contact us by email to email@example.com and describe the cause for denial, provide a denial number and copy of any denial documents. For more information your dealer must contact us directly.
- Transferred products are considered as “USED”. SK Guns will not refund or approve returns of any “USED” products unless approved in writing and without incorporating the above penalties.
- The buyer is responsible to conduct a through audit of all materials promoted and included in the sale of any item via our website or platforms such as described in subsection 2
- The buyer agrees to these terms and conditions and any attempt of a “Chargeback” will be null and void by accepting these terms and will cause the buyer to bear the cost of any legal fees required for SK Guns and subsidiaries to recoup including but not limited to attorney fees.
- This policy will be governed in the County of Prince William County, Virginia.
- SK Guns may update the terms of this policy at any time and without notice.