REFUNDS AND CANCELLATION POLICY
Refunds and cancellations are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- All sale items are final and cancellation shall not be permissible. SK Guns will only issue a refund for a sale item if your transfer is denied pursuant to subsection (3) below. All other transactions shall be subject to subsections (2) through (5) immediately below.
- Once SK Guns has received payment for a product on our website cancellation shall not be permissible, and no refund will be issued by SK Guns unless otherwise agreed to in writing. We try to help our customers but there are certain fees which are not-refundable and will be deducted in any refund approved in advance and in writing by SK Guns.
- Cancellation of an item must be requested, in writing, prior to SK Guns discussing the matter further. SK Guns will charge a 25% restocking fee for cancellations/returns/refunds of any item in accordance with the above. The 25% restocking fee does not include the other fees incurred by the SK Guns in subsection (2). You’re receiving dealer must also contact us by email to [email protected] and describe the cause for denial, provide a denial number and copy of any denial documents. For more information your dealer must contact us directly.
- Transferred products are considered as “USED”. SK Guns will not refund or approve returns of any “USED” products.
- SK Guns may update the terms of this policy at any time and without notice.